Let’s take this opportunity to connect and support each other in being clear and caring with ourselves as well as others in the midst of uncertainty, personally and globally.
Monday in HAIKU 4:30-6:30pm. Together let’s see what we can learn, to give and receive empathy, and to discover how we can navigate life’s uncertainty in a way that can support the emergence and support of more peace and wellbeing.
Click for Directions or call 505-344-1305)
See requests in red below about parking, protection, and contribution.
Alternate Tuesdays 4-6pm: NVC Practice group with Becky Lewis. Becky offers an NVC practice group in Kihei on alternate Tuesdays. Contact her for dates and location: 510-761-6215 nvcbasketry@
Most Fridays 3:30-6pm: NVC Mediation with Genesis Young. Practice with your own conflicts in an experiential role-playing group practice. This can be very empowering to learn principles and techniques to use in your everyday life.
726 Kumulani Drive: go up driveway, stay left and come to the heiau in the back. All welcome – no experience needed. 874-8646
IF JOINING US IN HAIKU: PLEASE…
- Park in the cul-de-sac above our driveway unless you are not able to walk down the driveway, as parking on the driveway is limited.
- Bring a flashlight and umbrella for protection. It is now dark before the end of class and we are entering the rainy season.
- Keep cars off the grass.
- Leave pets in your car or at home. We want to protect our geriatric cats.
- If the class has started, enter house in silence to support focus for those already here.
- Please contribute what works for you. Is that money, labor, feedback, or something else?